Aventon for Autism
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, join Aventon in raising funds for the Thompson Autism Center at CHOC in Orange County, CA. Your donation can change the lives of children and families facing autism.
Philanthropic support is vital in helping us improve the health and wellness of children struggling with autism. Your generosity can be especially impactful in the following areas, most of which are non-reimbursable:
- Therapy services: Supporting the hire of specially trained staff and physicians able to provide essential therapies to treat children with ASD, in particular those who also have a mental health disorder.
- Family services: Including support groups, parent education, sibling support, basic needs (e.g., food and shelter), links to education and employment opportunities, counseling assistance and a wide range of additional community resources.
- Research: Giving families access to much-needed interventional studies to provide the latest, most effective treatments.
- Transition services: Ensuring teens who have autism reach their full potential by offering links to employment opportunities appropriate to skill level, guidance on post-secondary education, legal services related to guardianship, connections to adult healthcare providers and counseling regarding housing and benefits.
- Social work: Supporting children and families who are struggling with the mental, social-emotional and physical stressors linked to autism and co-occurring conditions. Such support may include counseling and long-term follow-up to ensure optimal family health and safety.
We are a Southern California company, and we truly want to be part of our community. That’s why we are so proud to be able to form this partnership with our local children’s hospital,” said Adele Nasr, Aventon’s Chief Marketing Officer. “My son is on the autism spectrum, so this is personal for me. I am so grateful for the work of the professionals at the Thompson Autism Center.”
Thank you for your support,
The Aventon Team